- Tours with Halong Bay
- Hotels in Halong Bay
- Cruises in Halong Bay
- Experiences in Halong Bay
- Questions & Answers
- Area: 1,553 square km, including approximately 2,000 islets
- Most islets are made of limestone
- One of UNESCO World Heritages
- One of the World’s New 7 Wonders of Nature
Located in Quang Ninh Province, Halong Bay is recognized by UNESCO as one of the World's Natural Heritages of Vietnam. Its name, Halong - Descending Dragon, is taken from an old legend in which the area was protected by this magical creature from China’s invasion.
Undoubtedly, Halong bay is one of the most famous attractions of Vietnam. At the first glance, its beauty seems to be full of fantasy and hence too good to be true. The islands and caves system of giant limestone bedrock are of more than 500 million years old. Looming over the turquoise sea, the jungle-covered cliffs look like archaic towers. From the roofs of kaleidoscopic caves, stalactites are formed, and along the shores of more than 3,000 islands each has its own unique characteristics, there line golden beaches. Features like coral reefs, tiny lakes, freshwater swamp forests as well as grottos and profound caves with hidden ponds contribute to the remarkable diversity of Halong Bay's ecosystem.
The best time to visit Halong Bay in a year is in summer, from March to June, because the weather is more likely to be clear, no chances of rains or grey skies that gloom your days and block your view. Also, at that time, seafood, a remarkable trait of Halong (including blood cockle, lobster, octopus, tu hai, and so on), is much available, and also fresher and more enjoyable for you to taste. In order to get the most out of your Halong trip, you should take a cruise that lasts for two days or more. There are countless activities for you to explore, like venturing into the jungles of Cat Ba to catch into your eyes the figures of giant squirrels and golden-headed langur - an endangered species, or visiting Bo Hon Island to enjoy an exceptional beauty as well as explore a extraordinary system of caves and caverns - with some name can be given: Shocking Cavern, Virgin Cave, and Pelican Cave.
• Travel on Bai Tho Cruise and have sightseeing the stunning scenery of Halong Bay
• Visit the largest and most beautiful cave in Halong - Heavenly Palace nicely decorated with stalactites and stalagmites
• Enjoy tasty local seafood and take as many photos as you can
• Visit most famous places in the capital of Hanoi: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple
• Experience the unique art performance of Vietnam: Water Puppet
• Enjoy the beauty of Halong Bay – UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site
• Visit most stunning caves in Halong Bay
• Relax with high quality services on the boat: Spa, Beauty & Massage, etc
• Taste extremely fresh and delicious seafood
• Staying in Apricot Hotel - the best luxurious 5 star Boutique Hotel in Vietnam prior to cruising
• Relaxing on 5 star Luxury Signature Cruise while experiencing the most luxurious and professional services on board
• Visit the natural Thien Canh Son with incredible stalagmites and stalactites in Halong Bay
• Seeing Vung Vieng Fishing Village and local fisherman's daily life in the bay
• Joining the demonstration of how to make pearls
• Enjoy "off the beaten track" excursions in Bai Tu Long Bay
• Visit two key attractions in the North of Vietnam
• Enjoy the magnificent beauty of Nature with the sparking tortoise water and multi-shapes islets of Halong Bay
• Explore the lifestyle of Hanoi, see traditionally Asian features combine with the French style of Vietnam’s capital city
• Explore scenic beauties from the North to the South of Vietnam.
• Discover several key heritage sites in Vietnam: Hanoi Old Quarter, the wonder of Halong Bay and the rich land of Mekong Delta.
• Enjoy leisure time in spectacular places: picturesque countryside, amazing landscapes, wonderful beaches and islands.
• Experience the busy city life in big cities as well as the peaceful life of countryside.
• Understanding further about the country, culture, custom and people of Vietnam
• Relax at beauty spots and enjoying nature with pure fresh air, good weather, friendly local people, native cuisine, etc.
One of the most impressive hotels - Wyndham Legend Halong Hotel is on the coastline of Bai Chay with stunning views of the World Heritage listed site Ha Long Bay and Bai Chay Bridge, an easy access to Ha Long downtown and surrounding attractions. Along with 217 spacious luxury rooms and suites, ultra-modern meeting equipment, WIFI internet...
Welcome to the Paradise Suites Hotel, the first and only boutique style hotel in Halong Bay ! Already famed for the leading quality and service offered on the Paradise cruise ships, the Paradise Suites Hotel now extends that premium level of hospitality to the shores of this natural world wonder. The Paradise Suites...
Saigon Halong hotel is one of the leading 4-star hotels in Ha Long city. Located in the heart of Bai Chay tourist center – a very convenient venue for leisure activities and visiting legendary Ha Long Bay, Saigon Halong hotel is a complex of 14- story building and five private villas, tennis court, outdoor swimming pool and lush green pine...
Savouring a dynamic panoramic view of Ha Long Bay from the 4 star international standard Mường Thanh Grand Ha Long hotel, you are assured of unique experience not only from majestic space of giant nature in Ha Long but also from our professional and dedicated service.Whether you're a tourist or traveling on business, Muong...
Ha Long Bay (Descending Dragon Bay) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Vietnam’s most popular places to visit. Ideally located in the Halong city, by Halong Bay, the Halong Plaza Hotel combines warm welcome and excellent services to provide the ideal venue for business and leisure travellers.All 200 rooms and suites are...
Claiming entrance to Sun World Ha Long Park, Novotel Ha Long Bay offers unique comfort and top-notch service to every visitor. Only a 1.5-hour driving from Cat Bi International airport or 3 hours from Noi Bai International airport, this hotel comprises of 225 rooms, widely ranging from standard rooms to one-bedroom suites. Each room and...