- Population: 25,000 residents in 2009
- Area: 35.41 sq.km
- Location: In the Northeast parts of Binh Thuan province
- Fame for kite-surfing and wind-surfing, sand sliding
Set on a coastal seductive southeastern part of Vietnam, belongs to Binh Thuan province, Mui Ne has been quickly transformed from a fishing village into a long stretch of beautiful resorts. Tropical beach and strong sea breezes make it a capital for strenuous coast activities, especially kite-surfing and wind-surfing.
Actually, the name "Mui Ne" means a cape or island for hiding, the local created this name because; in the past this is a shelter for fishers in stormy season. Mui Ne enjoys a hot and dry climate for most of the year, making it an attractive destination all year-round time. It is said that: "When Nha Trang and Hoi An get the rains, Mui Ne gets the waves". From August to December, it is the most suitable time for kite-surfing with strong winds and choppy waves. Wonderfully warm water is also perfect for swimming in the early morning. A day tour to get around the town, pass by the quiet fishing village of the local, or a beautiful little stream called the Fairy Stream. Tourists are expected to drop by Fish Sauce Plants in which the famous fish source of Vietnam is produced. Another beauty spot that worth visiting is Sand Dunes, a fairy sandy area with orange sand look like a hill with slopping sides. It is quite good for sand sliding and you should pay it a try.
The sea food here is very fresh, well-prepared and can be found in surrounding restaurants. Some offers you local dishes while the others pleasure you with European, Russian or Japanese cuisines.
Along with sunlight, white sand shaded by coconut trees and teeming blue water make Mui Ne a favorite places to tourists.
• Be amazed by the wondrous natural settings of Vietnam’s beaches
• Enjoy a wide variety of delightful dishes full of fresh and yummy sea foods
• Take part in different exciting activities of snorkeling, parasailing, and so on
• Let it go with the flow of unique lives in coastal cities
• Have the most memorable time with ultimate convenience
• Interesting trip to discover the beauty of Vietnam
• Great holiday to explore the notable beaches and tourist spots in the South and Central of Vietnam
• Invaluable chance to experience authentic values like culture, custom and daily life of the local
• Memorable tour to visit various heritage sites ranging from the Ancient treasures to lively city and leisurely resorts
• Enjoyable journey with exotic encounters, the finest cuisine and elegance of Vietnam
• Hundreds of opportunities to join in exciting activities as snorkeling and trekking
• Conquering most modern and challenging golf courses from the north to the south of Vietnam
• Enjoy beautiful landscapes of rugged mountains, boundless sea, white sand beaches, stunning bays and immense rice paddies
• Explore most famous destinations in Vietnam: the charming capital of Hanoi, busting Ho Chi Minh City, romantic Da Lat, beautiful Phan Thiet
• Enjoy best quality services: luxurious resort, qualified hotels, top quality golf courses
Brightful and inviting, Villa Aria Muine is the newest boutique beach resort in Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan. Set on a beautiful beachfront in the middle of Mui Ne strip, the Villa enjoys a stunning view of the sparkling sea and the unique bay of Mui Ne. Combining modern tropical style and French country luxury, the Villa contains 22 spacious guest...
Offering quality accommodations in the restaurants, beaches, and religious interests district of Phan Thiet, Riva Mui Ne Resort is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. Within easy reach of the property are Jibe's Bar Diving Center, Sea Link Golf Course, and Ham Tien Mud Spa Center. .The hotel's recreational facilities, which...
Situated on the famous white sand beach of Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, just 200 km North East of Ho Chi Minh City, the Little Mui Ne Cottages have been built as a typical Northern Vietnamese village. All the bungalows & rooms feature with exclusively designed rattan furniture, private balcony, individually controlled air-conditioner, water...
This unique resort is perfectly secluded on the beautiful Mui Ne Bay, overlooking the Hon Lao Island that features a magnificent and pristine, white sandy beach. Besides the finest accommodations, the resort also offers two restaurants serving various kinds of cuisines and Asian specialties of the Binh Thuan, surrounded by the ocean and the...
Nestled in the heart of Phu Hai, Takalau Residence & Resort is an ideal spot from which to discover Phan Thiet. The facilities and services provided by Takalau Residence & Resort ensure a pleasant stay for guests.Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Takalau Residence & Resort.
Mia Resort Mui Ne offers guests a warm and pleasant stay on the golden shores of Mui Ne Beach. The resort is set right on the beachfront with Sandals Restaurant & Bar and the pool area gazing over the East Sea. Comfortable and spacious guestrooms and bungalows provide you with beautifully designed furnishings and indigenous décor. Whatever...
Located in the lovely area of Mui Ne, The Cliff Resort and Residences enjoys a commanding position in the family fun, beaches, sightseeing hub of Phan Thiet. At The Cliff Resort and Residences, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. Whatever your purpose of visit, The...
Sea Links Beach hotel is an 5 stars Hotel located on the highest of Sea Links City area with Architectural style of Terraced field in Vietnam and equipped with full of modern equipments.Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Sea Links Beach Hotel is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as...
An intimate setting on a beach in Phan Thiet awaits visitors to the Cham Villas Boutique Luxury Resort. This luxury boutique resort boasts villas set amongst 9,000sqm of tropical gardens. Guests can enjoy Western and Vietnamese food in a restaurant that overlooks the resort's large open-air swimming pool. Good wine, German cakes, and coffee...
Welcome to an irresistible escape to Vietnam, a nation's long tradition has been known by warm hospitality, service and style. Escape to the paradise where peace meets tranquility at Seahorse Resort & Spa, the most elegant and stylish beachfront resort's along the coast of Mui Ne. With 40 luxurious Bungalows and 59 Deluxe Rooms and Suites,...