- Location: in Khanh Hoa Province, South Central Coast of Vietnam
- Population: 392,300 residents inhabiting in an area of about 351 sq. km
- Spectacular features: favorable natural conditions, high-invested tourism
- Fame of being the Pearl of the Orient and a wonderful coastal city
Being a coastal city and a center of politic, economy, culture, technology, science and tourism of Khanh Hoa Province, Nha Trang is listed among the most famous seaside towns of Vietnam.
Located on the South Central Coast, bounded by the South China Sea on the east and endorsed an outstanding beauty with a favorable climate by nature, Nha Trang is regarded as the Pearl of the Orient. Lovely white-sand beaches and interesting scuba diving activities are Nha Trang's main claim to fame. Besides, being chosen place for several festivals as Miss Universe 2008, Miss World 2010, and Annual Sea Festival has turned Nha Trang into an attractive destination drawing many tourists.
With blessed natural conditions of location, climate, wonderful landscapes of islands, beaches and history background along with a fast social development, Nha Trang has a great potential for tourism. Once in its long history, Nha Trang belonged to the Champa Kingdom before acquired by Vietnam. When the French came, they recognized of this bay and contributed a lot to convert it into a resort town. And so did the American. Recently, the local authorities have paid much attempt to develop it tourism, making Nha Trang a well-known and popular bay of the world. Tourists are offered the most relaxing holiday in Nha Trang with the finest beaches, clean sand, clear water and mild temperature all year round. Within an area of 507 sq. km including 19 multi-size islands, Nha Trang bay is a typical example of tropical coastal areas. Ocean ecosystem offers beautiful views of coral reefs, flooded forests, sea-grasses inhabited by a diverse of marine creatures. National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam is a perfect place for those who want to explore the beauty of aquatic animals ranging from the popular species to the rare ones such as sharks, turtles, sea horses, lionfish... It is especially suitable for kids to see the underwater life. Otherwise, if you want to experience a truly "natural aquarium", please make time for a trip to Mun Island (Hon Mun) where nearly 350 kinds of coral reef live in. Moreover, Mun Island has the most bio-diversifying rate than any other places and be perfect for scuba diving. Nhieu Island (Hon Nhieu) is spectacular for exotic and strange marine animals and multi shape and size of colorful fine gravels while Tam Island (Hon Tam) is charming for unspoiled natural beauty of an attractive island ecosystem, a tropical green forest surrounding a romantic stretching white sand. In the center of the city, Dam Market (Cho Dam) is a wonderful architecture building. It is the biggest market and commercial symbol of Nha Trang. Long Son Pagoda, which was built hundreds years ago, is the famous pagoda for all Buddhists in Khanh Hoa province. Along the beach street, Tran Phu, known as Western Street, is a gathering place for foreigners living in Nha Trang. On the top of a small hill, Bao Dai Villa used to be the resort house for the last King Bao Dai of Vietnam. From there, you can see the overall view of Nha Trang bay and relax while getting away from the hot atmosphere of the city. Both in the city and on islands, several beach resorts like Diamond Bay, Ana Mandara, Vinpearl provide you the luxurious and entirely relaxing holiday with modern spas, in-ground pools, private rooms and fine-dining restaurants.
The most famous local cuisine is fresh sea foods and spring rolls. Bird nest soup severed here is the best one of Vietnam. The nests are collected from the wild or from the bird farms but the quality is deemed as the finest and highest nitrous value.
Nha Trang is a romantic and beautiful coastal city with a high developed tourism worth visiting in Vietnam.
• Interesting excursion to discover the charming Nha Trang Beach and tranquil landscapes
• Pleasant journey to visit and explore spectacular scenes on islands
• Wonderful opportunities to get involved in awe-inspiring water sports
• Enjoyable chance to relish fresh local seafood
• Memorable trip to discover life and locals in Nha Trang
• Be amazed by the wondrous natural settings of Vietnam’s beaches
• Enjoy a wide variety of delightful dishes full of fresh and yummy sea foods
• Take part in different exciting activities of snorkeling, parasailing, and so on
• Let it go with the flow of unique lives in coastal cities
• Have the most memorable time with ultimate convenience
• Have enjoyable chance to get caught up in a chaotic whirl of sights, sounds and activities of Ho Chi Minh City
• Relaxing on the country’s finest beaches and with first-class amenities in your resort
• Wonderful trip to understand the culture and people of Hanoi, thousand-year civilization
• Catching a glimpse on thousands of uninhabited limestone islands, relaxing and savoring local sea food in Halong Bay
• Exotic holiday to explore Mekong Delta and notable attractions in the South and Central of Vietnam
• Memorable trip to discover several natural destination as well as human-created beauty spots
• Great experience of encountering the local authentic values
• Enjoyment of having the finest cuisine of the Mekong Delta and the South of Vietnam
• Interesting holiday with wide range of activities
• Unforgettable journey to truly experience the life in urban as well as countryside
• Better knowledge of the country and people of Vietnam
• Interesting trip to discover the beauty of Vietnam
• Great holiday to explore the notable beaches and tourist spots in the South and Central of Vietnam
• Invaluable chance to experience authentic values like culture, custom and daily life of the local
• Memorable tour to visit various heritage sites ranging from the Ancient treasures to lively city and leisurely resorts
• Enjoyable journey with exotic encounters, the finest cuisine and elegance of Vietnam
• Hundreds of opportunities to join in exciting activities as snorkeling and trekking
Expect unforgettable experiences at the extraordinary Cam Ranh vacation resort on the beach, which features exquisitely landscaped gardens, beachfront gourmet dining, a contemporary poolside lounge, magnificent views from our signature Japanese restaurant and sky lounge on the 21st floor, an eco-friendly spa, and world-class meeting...
Situated on the golden street of Tran Phu, Nha Trang City, InterContinentnal Nha Trang is the latest addition to InterContinental family in Vietnam. The hotel features 279 guest rooms including 56 luxuriously furnished suites. All rooms feature spacious balcony with private sitting area.The hotel provides complimentary Wifi connectivity that helps...
SeaSing Hotel has 15 floors with 80 rooms and many facilities you would expect. All the furnitures and utility services are built to reach the 4-star standard. Founding the wood materials as our main decoration spotted with light shelters made by bamboo, wood and rough fabrics, yes, it's a close to nature concept. Fresh and cool air from the...
An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay is located on a secluded jungle island where natural surroundings, natural stream and the beach create absolute privacy and tranquility. It is the perfect destination for personal comfort, relaxation and rejuvenation from the bustling life, ideally for those seeking a genuine retreat. The resort is beautifully set in...
Being the first true 5-star colonial beach resort in Vietnam, The Anam is a haven of serenity and service, harking back to a bygone era. From the architecture and design, right down to the smallest details, our guests will feel they have travelled back in time. “Indochine Charm. Modern Luxury.”– Under this philosophy we guarantee an...
Dendro Gold Hotel is located in the heart of Nha Trang coastal city – one of the most spectacular bays in the world. Designed in a modern and luxurious style, Dendro Gold Hotel which reaches 4-star standard will be an excellent choice for tourists when travelling to Nha Trang City. Coming to Dendro Gold Hotel, you will always feel warmly...
LegendSea Hotel is a 4 star hotel in Nha Trang, ideally located in the Nha Trang city centre and beach (100 meter away) and at the middle of the touristic streets. We offer a perfect blend of local charm and seamless personalized service.LegendSea Hotel features one of the highest rooftop pool...
L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay resort is located on the area of 9 ha of the 39.5 ha project within Hon Heo peninsula in Nha Trang city. It is 15 minutes from the mainland by speed boat and 20 minutes from the Nha Trang city centre by bus. With a total of 33 private pool villas, L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay is providing the ideal choice of eco-modern...
Ariyana SmartCondotel Nha Trang is the very first of the brand new SmartCondotel concept in the country and generally provides bespoke, flexible accommodation in a smart home system design. We give you young, modern lifestyle, catch up the trend suitable for different travelers.- Smart home design system that can be...
Ideal for fun and relaxation, Alana Nha Trang Beach Hotel is located in the Loc Tho area of Nha Trang. The hotel lies 0.1 km from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. 108 rooms spread over 22 floors provide a warm and...