Vietnam Mountain Holidays
Vietnam is a country where mountains and highlands are make up three fourth of its terrace. These areas are ideal places of picturesque sceneries and homes for ethnic minorities who make Vietnam a land of diversifying culture. Vietnam Mountain Holidays are perfect for adventurous travelers who have a craving for exploring wild nature, traditional culture and daily custom of the minority groups in the mountainous area.
Designed to bring customers the authentic experience of ethnic minority and untouched nature, the 3 day tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong will fill your trip with a number of exciting experiences. After...
Glittering trekking itinerary, colorful ethnic life and tasty local cuisine await visitors to Mai Chau - an ethnic land in the North of Vietnam. Aimed to bring customers the authentic stories of...
• Watch Water Puppet Show - an exciting performance to learn more about the farmer life
• Get tons of laughs and funs when getting around the busy Old Quarter by a cyclo trip
• Go trekking to the remote villages when in Yen Bai, Sapa
• Capture the breataking scenery of terrace fields on the road
• Taste plenty of delicious cuisine made by ethnic people
• Unique experience when spending night in homestay - an unforgettable memory in the trip to mountainous region
• Discovering the unique features of Vietnam stretching from the North to the South.
• Sensing the hidden charm of age-old cities in Vietnam: Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue.
• Experience spectacular scenery of peaceful countryside, picturesque valleys, and pristine beaches.
• Visiting Vietnam’s rural communities, remote areas and floating villages.
• Exploring Vietnam’s abundant fauna and flora in the jungle or at some eco-parks.
• Gaining hands-on experiences of making farm produces, traditional food and handicraft products.
• Enjoying local delicacies at a food stall deep inside a market place, with a local family or at restaurants designed in classic style.
• Wonderful chance to explore the beauty of northeast mountainous area
• Interesting trip to discover the beautiful landscapes of Sapa and visit natural tourist attractions
• Enjoyable opportunity to visit ethnic villages and discover the life of ethnic people and their traditional activities
• Great uphill journey to the top of Fansipan Mountain and enjoy the breathtaking view of surroundings